- Olive Oil and Butter, add 1/4 cup each.
- Fresh Garlic minced ( 3 cloves minced or two teaspoons of chopped fresh garlic from jar).
- Medium Sweet Yellow or White Onion chopped
- Crushed Red Pepper, just a pinch or so depending on your style of heat.
- Dry White Wine (a little for you and a little for the sauce) , about 1/4 cup
- One Bunch of fresh Basil chopped
- Goat Cheese (about 1/8 to 1/4 cup)
- Lg Shrimp cleaned tail on, depending on the amount of people your serving (about 40 or so Lg shrimp)
- One Box Linguine.
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste, season to taste.
Prepare your pasta acording to directions on the box, make sure you do not overcook, I like mine al dente (tender yet slightly firm in texture), drain and set aside.
Heat pan and add Olive Oil and Butter, add your Garlic, Onion, Crushed Red Pepper and Basil to pan and saute until the Onion is tender then add your Shrimp, White Wine and Goat Cheese, saute together until Shrimp is pink and firm (see pictures above), do not overcook. Toss your pasta into the sauce season with salt and pepper to taste and saute a couple minutes together so that the pasta can absorb some of the sauce, serve and enjoy!